Make your own free website on Tripod.com

"Random Acts of Kindness, 1999"

Aren't we all Sisters

redmoon is a Net Sister.
[Next/ Previous/ Skip/ Random / List]
Aren't we all Net Sisters?

Redmoon's Webrings & Things!

I am not big on awards, beliefs or opinions. Ya see, they are sorta like habits, everybody has one. Some are good, some are just plain silly, and others, well... I have joined these webrings because they promote good. Heaven knows, after ya catch an espisode of the evening news, ya can use all the good ya can get. I would like to believe, that we as human beings, for the most part, are basically good. I figure about 85% of us get up, go to work, obey the traffic laws, and help our neighbors the majority of the time. It's the other 15% of us that we keep hearing about. So, I figure I am promoting alittle good will here. If ya don't care for it, skip this page. If ya could use some goodwill, then enjoy the links. Thanks, moonie

This The American Indian Webring site owned by redmoon.
[ Previous 5 Sites | Previous | Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Back to main page...